You thought Lonely Author incapable of profound thoughts, didn’t you. Well, when these thoughts provoke my brain, I usually tilt my head and let them spill right back out.
Here you go Top Ten Musings from the Musingsmeister himself:
10. Why is it when you’re driving two wrongs don’t make a right, but three lefts do?
9. People who live in glass houses must use a lot of Windex.
8. Do late payers in Prague say the Czech is in the mail?
7. Who determined slice bread was the best thing?
6. The early bird catches the worm is only important if you having cravings for worms.
5. When everything is going wrong for him, what law does Murphy blame?
4. Should anyone be surprised when a cannibal bites the hand that feeds him?
3. Does abscess make the Dentist grow founder?
2. Wouldn’t it make more sense to…
View original post 35 more words